Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hmmmm

Wondering why i called my blog addicted ... cos thats how iam... addicted to people, to my family, to work, to read, to play.... blah blah blah.. and this is the second time iam beginning to blog and iam hoping this time it wont be as addictive as the previous time.... when i couldnt stop thinking aloud...i must have been having interesting thoughts .. tht ppl thought worth reading cos i had the hits... when it got to point that was addiction, gave up and now am back again... told ya .. cant keep away.. but its been a long long while and i hv changed too.... so to remind me not to get addicted is y my title is Addicted!!!!!!!!!



Iam bored today, my friends told me too tht i sounded bored ... wondering y iam bored!maybe sometimes life sucks!! u r meant to be bored .... feeling lethargic... whatever ... but no its not my harmones talking.... its just meeeeeee





goin home.. ciao again soon, maybe not... since iam trying not to be addicted remember!! :)

No comments: